tuesday quotes

Summertime lovin'. Since I am in love with the summer, which I don't know if I've mentioned enough, this Tuesday is going to be dedicated to whimsical summer quotes. 

::HHI, SC::

"Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability." Sam Keen

"And so with the sunshine and the great burst of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow, in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer." - F. Scott Fitzgerald 

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." Henry James

There's nothing like a good summer in the south.
So I say that it's okay to get caught up with friends and forget your responsibilities on a cool summer night. 


No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top