Stitch Fix Unboxing

Bottoms Edit: This is a quick post about pants. I asked my stylist at Stitch Fix to send me all bottoms so I could update my closet a little bit. 
stitch-fix-pants-daily-brunch
Returned: 
these were a little bit too tight, I love the color but ultimately couldn't keep them. 

stitch-fix-pants-daily-brunch
Keep: 
these are the. comfiest. joggers. ever. As soon as I put them on I knew I had to keep them. 

stitch-fix-pants-daily-brunch
Keep: 
this skirt is perfect style and color for what I am looking for. It's a perfect addition to my closet. 

stitch-fix-pants-daily-brunch
Returned:
these would have been perfect if it weren't for the hole. I am currently not looking for jeans with a hole in them, but they fit great! 

stitch-fix-pants-daily-brunch
Returned: 
The color on these pants didn't really match my style, otherwise I liked the fit and style. 

I love getting my Stitch Fix boxes, if you wanna try it out I suggest you go on Pinterest and pin a bunch of items that you love and then link it to your Stitch Fix style profile. This is the best way to get the most out of your box! 


Click below to get started! 

2 comments

  1. what brand are the joggers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, it says Ink Peace & Love on the label but I think it is a brand made specifically for Stitch Fix. You can totally ask your stylist for the black joggers from that brand and they will try and send them to you. I actually bought these (https://www.madewell.com/madewell_category/lounge/PRDOVR~F5824/F5824.jsp) today in grey and I love them! i don't know if that link will work but you can copy it!

      Delete

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top