Boyfriends and white sneakers

daily brunch summer lounge

daily brunch summer lounge

daily brunch summer lounge

daily brunch summer lounge

daily brunch summer lounge


daily brunch summer lounge

daily brunch summer lounge

Now I love dressing up and putting on my favorite heels as much as the next girl, but sometimes you gotta just put on your baseball cap, jeans, leave the heels to rest. 
This outfit is one of my favorite go to's, it is so so simple and still looks cute. 
These are my first pair of "boyfriend" jeans and I just love the fit of them, they fit in all the right places. 
If you haven't seen this baseball cap around then you surely have been living under a rock. Aviate has taken the country by storm. Based right here out of Birmingham, they have made these hats out of various airports around the country and they go great with your summer outfit and a cool drink! 
I've also jumped on the white sneakers band wagon too. I picked these littles up at the Gap outlet store, the back heel on them are my favorite. I will definitely be pairing these with breezy summer dresses too. 
I hope everyone has a great weekend, it is supposed to get hot hot here in Alabama! 
Happy Thursday!  


Jeans- Kut from the Kloth// Shoes- Gap Factory(similar) (also love these)// T-shirt- J. Crew factory (on sale!)//Hat-Aviate (in red!)

5 comments

  1. Love the BHM hat! I definitely need to find me one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Just saw that I didn't link it! Fixed.

      Delete
  2. Ah! I love the hat! I seriously think I want to go pick one up!

    Ashley | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! act fast though, they sell out quick! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top