blue apron



In the evenings I like to cook dinner. If I'm feeling really adventurous I like to cook really complicated meals that require a lot of preparing and attention. Taylor and I have been on the Blue Apron kick. They send you all the ingredients for three meals a week.  The ingredients are farm fresh and different. I like using it every now and then because it's easy (delivered right to your door), and it makes us try new food that we may have never thought about before.

There is a lot of chopping involved with using Blue Apron, but to me the chopping is one of the best parts. I find it kind of therapeutic after a long day; all the smells of fresh ingredients calm my senses.


This was an enchilada from last night, it was made with tomatillos. I had never cooked with tomatillos before and was not disappointed!  This meatless enchilada was delicious!

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top