bedroom revamp

This weekend was project weekend! We decided to revamp our bedroom a little and paint an accent wall. Sometimes the problem with renting is that there is little room to make your space your own. Thankfully, my landlady is pretty cool and doesn't care if i go HAM on our walls.

I am pretty much in love with this color, it is called 'Morning Fog', can you get a more peaceful name than that? It is a mix between a grey and blue. Oh how I am in love with it. 

::before::
(I had already started moving things when I realized I needed to be documenting this)


::after::


I am so in love with the color and the new arrangement of the furniture.
In the very near future I am going to be searching for some new sheets. I am thinking these or these
Either way I am super excited to make my bed even more comfortable than it already is.

xx-jessica

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top