blue set





I've always been a fan of two piece sets since they've become more popular. 
I came across this one and had to try it out. I love the crop top and that the shorts fit perfectly.
This outfit would be perfect for a girls night out! 
I've bought these cage shoes last year at Target and I have loved wearing them! They are so comfy and practically could go with anything.

I hope everyone is enjoying this weather as much as I am, tonight I am throwing a small intimate gathering for my cousin's birthday. It will be fun to have the windows open and to sit outside! 
Happy Monday! 

-oh, and shout out to my work place in the background!-

Blue Floral Set// Heels (similar)// Bracelets (similar-love these)



2 comments

  1. Hi how tall are you & what size did you purchase? Wondering if I should size up for my order :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am 5'4" and I sized up and ordered a medium! Thanks for reading!!

      Delete

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top