my faith

Every morning I find time to sit down with my coffee and make time for the Lord. 
Right now I am just starting a Women in the Word series through She Reads Truth. I found these guys about a year ago and have found that they are great for a girls bible study. My faith is very important to me and growing in that faith is even more important. 


 This series comes with a very large book full of bible study to go through each day. You can also use their website absolutely free and follow through. I am going through it on my own pace since life happens and I am not able to get to it every single day. 



Also, if you are able to order the book, it comes with 8 scripture memorization cards. I have actually fell in love with these, the material is super soft and they are small enough to fit in your pocket. I took one to work and pulled it out whenever I needed a reminder of God's love. They are really useful for memorization, and you can give them away when you are finished. 


Last but not least, it comes with this beautiful 8x10 canvas of scripture. What a great reminder of how important we are to the Lord. I can't wait to frame this and put it right beside our front door as a reminder every time we go out into the world that God made me unique and beautiful in his eyes. Apart from him I have nothing. 


* I have no participation with She Reads Truth, all my opinions are my own. 

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top