The Birds and the Beads Dress












This is by far my new favorite cocktail dress! 
I bought it at Anthropologie on major sale during December. I cannot wait to wear this to an evening wedding or on a date with Taylor. I don't think it needs much jewelry because the beads and embroidery speak for itself. There are lots of colors in it too so any color shoes would work. I paired it with these bold cobalt blue heels. 
It's such a fun dress to wear! 

Novelette Dress (sold out) I also like this one and this one // Jessica Simpson Pumps

2 comments

  1. I love this dress and it is no longer available in the store. Does it fit true to size? Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress and it is no longer available in the store. Does it fit true to size? Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top