Water Color Dress







It's no secret on Daily Brunch that I love Le Tote
This water color off the shoulder dress is perfect for summer occasions! Seriously though, the pictures just do not do it justice. It's just so much fun to twirl in, what girl doesn't love a good twirl in a fun dress?! amiright?

If you're still on the fence about Le Tote, you can click here to get $25 off your first tote which makes it only $35 for one month! Unlimited clothes for one month, heyyoooo! I've loved my le tote, it's actually saved me money from going out and buying a bunch of clothes I'll only wear once! 
Plus, it's like Christmas every time you get your tote in the mail, and who doesn't love Christmas in July? 

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We were lazy on Saturday which consisted of breakfast at 12pm and watching Stranger Things on Netflix for the remainder of the day. It was awesome, if you haven't watched it yet you need to! Make sure you have a blanket to hide under the covers for the scary parts! 

Happy Tuesday! 

2 comments

  1. I love this dress! Watercolour is one of my favourite patterns lately!

    xx Victoria
    www.strungingold.com

    ReplyDelete

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top