tuesday quotes

I am going through and re-watching the Sex and the City series for a 3rd time now. 
I bought a pair of Sarah Jessica Parker shoes this weekend. 
In light of my recent activity this edition of Tuesday quotes will be themed from Sex and the City. 

Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them.
-Carrie
Shopping is my cardio.
-Carrie
'I feel the same way about being a bridesmaid as you feel about Botox. Painful and unnecessary.' Samantha
Read more at http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/suzannah-ramsdale/542963/sex-and-the-city-the-best-carrie-bradshaw-quotes.html#q61BR76VVJSzgl7o.99
17. 'I feel the same way about being a bridesmaid as you feel about Botox. Painful and unnecessary.' Samantha
Read more at http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/suzannah-ramsdale/542963/sex-and-the-city-the-best-carrie-bradshaw-quotes.html#q61BR76VVJSzgl7o.99
I’d like a cheeseburger, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan.
-Carrie
You shouldn’t have to sacrifice who you are just because somebody else has a problem with it.
-Carrie

xx-jessica


No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top