Currently


Reading: If you want a quick quirky read for this Halloween time I suggest you read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I discriminate against no type of book and children's fiction is a genre that still holds a place in my little teenage heart. I hope my child loves to read as much as I did when I was younger. That way I can steal all her awesome teen books. 
Watching: Almost all the fall shows are back on plus some new ones I am excited for too! My shows I watch are Modern Family, New Girl, The Mindy Project, and I can't wait to watch American Housewife, it looks so funny! 
Planning: Oh there are lots of plans going into action around this time of year, I love holiday surprises and good wholesome fun secret telling. 
Loving: Fall everything! Taylor and I are going to go grab some pumpkins in our flannel shirts and carve them while drinking apple cider and watching scary movies.
I mean you have to go all out right?

I hope everyone has a great weekend, I realize the blog has been on hiatus the past two weeks but that is what happens when this little thing called life gets busy! 

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top