5 wishes

 
1. Ugg Adirondack Boot - I've had my eye on these for about a year now, they would obviously but so comfy! Just gotta take the plunge and make the investment
2. diptyque candle - I have never owned one of these, I've heard amazing things! Christmas wish for sure!
3. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray - this is coming to my cabinet as soon as I run out of the other I am currently using. I have always loved using these products. 
4. Emily Ley's Simplified Planner - I will need this next year to keep dates and projects together, and this is THE planner of all planners! 
5. Crosley Record Player - This would be an amazing addition to our home, I think we would use it all the time! 

Those are my 5 wishes for today! Have a great day!  
xx-J

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top