Stitch Fix Unboxing

I kept everything! 
That's not something you hear me say very often when I unpack a Stitch Fix, but this time everything was too perfect! 

1- Loveappella Loma Knit Dress
daily brunch stitch fix

daily brunch stitch fix

daily brunch stitch fix
This dress fit beautifully, and I love the style. I cannot wait to wear this out on a date night, or throw on some sneakers and wear it to brunch. It's also a great transitional piece for fall. 

2, 3, 4 - Collective Concepts Kass Crochet Detail Top, Level 99 Corey Printed Linen Short, and DV8 Lonna Hurache Front D'Orsay Flats
daily brunch stitch fix

daily brunch stitch fix

daily brunch stitch fix
I fell in love with this top and shorts once I put them on, once again this box fit like a glove. I was so excited! These shorts have such a cute detail on them plus they are high waisted, extra yay! This top is one of my favorite colors to wear, also another transitional piece, just throw a cardigan over it once the temperature starts dropping. 

5 - Market & Spruce Poplin Eyelet Detail Top
daily brunch stitch fix

daily brunch stitch fix

daily brunch stitch fix

I specifically asked for a white collared top and I love this one that was sent! It is a classic white top with a little eyelet detail on the bottom that makes it extra special. Also, the shoes are another favorite. I love the neutral color and the fact that these can be worn well into the fall. PTL for transitional pieces!

So as you can see I really loved this box and was very happy with it! If you are interested in trying Stitch Fix click here or below on the picture to go ahead and schedule yours.
You won't be disappointed!




2 comments

  1. Wonderful fix! I've pinned that dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I really did love everything, can't wait for my next one!

      Delete

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top