Around the house

fall-decor-daily-brunch
-adding a little bit of trickery to our place-
fall-decor-daily-brunch
-loving this fall wreath on our door-
fall-decor-daily-brunch
-pumpkin. everything.-
fall-decor-daily-brunch
-birthday goodies (herehere, & here)

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, mine was filled with an all day blogger event on Saturday and lounging around the house on Sunday. 
I am so excited that it's fall, now if the temperature would just match how I am feeling! It is still 80 degrees plus here is Alabama, I mean can a sister catch a break?! 
This week I have a lot of deadlines, some I have made for myself and some school has made for me, needless to say it is going to be a busy week! 

Happy Monday! 

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top