Currently


Reading: I've just finished reading Jen Hatmaker's For the Love book. If I were a book, this is the book I would be. It has recipes for delicious food, it has hysterical witty jokes, and it has Jesus. I mean what more could a girl want. 
I've had a huge girl crush on Jen Hatmaker for a while now and love everything she puts out. If you want a real, raw book then this is the one. I am all for empowering women with love and encouragement, and that's what this book does.

Watching: Taylor and I are anxiously anticipating the new season of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schimdt on Netflix (just try and get that theme song out of your head). If you haven't heard of this then it's not too late to get on board! The new season starts in April, so there is still time to binge watch the first season. If you like Tiny Fey and sassy gay black men then you will love this show.

Drinking: It's time for infusing my water again! Summertime is when I can add whatever fruit concoction to my water pitcher and feel like I am at the beach when really I am sweating it out on my back porch. But really, it adds a crispness to the water that I love.
 But can we at least have one week of spring in Alabama before it goes from winter to summer overnight?! I digress...

Planning: Speaking of 80 degree weather. It's almost time for the beach trips! I could lie and say that I don't care that I married into a family with a beach house but that would be a big fat lie, it is awesome that we have a free beach house to go to. (I am also very thankful for it, and love that it provides so many fantastic memories)
We are planning our beach trip to Hilton Head in May and I cannot be more excited. 
Taylor wants to try and limit our trips to the beach this year, something about money and starting school, I don't know I wasn't listening. I was too busy buying a swimsuit.

Loving: Okay okay, I am loving the weather a little.
 I am ready for pool trips, lake trips and beach trips!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone! 

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top