immeasurably more










"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask and imagine, according to his power that is at work within us to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

I have talked about Scarlet and Gold before but I just love them and what they are all about. I could write post after post about their awesome products. They are pumping out some good stuff! 
They sell products of substance and depth, and are also for a good cause. 
I love the lettering on this shirt and it is so comfy too. 
It is a great reminder of who I give all the glory to every day and who has authority over everything for ever and ever. My prayer today is that Christ will dwell into the hearts of all who read this through faith. It is such a beautiful blessing that none of us deserve but get to receive through God's awesome grace and mercy. I hope you are able to grasp how much God loves you and wants you, the weary, to rest into him forever! 

p.s.- I'm glad I had the hat to shield my eyes because it was obviously sunny. 

enjoy! 



photography by Charity Ponter




No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top