flare







How bout this outfit?!
I really love this outfit, it is so much fun to wear! I feel like this flare jean tricks everyone into thinking I'm really tall. And we all know that's not true. 

So here's a little secret, these jeans are Citizens of Humanity from this awesome website called thredUP. I like to shop smart, and when I can buy gently used items I totally will. So this site is exactly that. 
I am in love. 
You can also send them clothes you don't want anymore for store credit, use paypal to get cash, or donate it to one of their cause partners. It's a pretty great idea. I'm sure there are more websites out there like this, but I've used this one a lot. 

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! 

Off the Shoulder top (similar) and similar// Jeans// necklace (similar)// earrings (similar)



No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top