Target Spring Shopping List

Thank you Target for coming out with ALL the spring trends you could imagine on the cheap. 
Here are some of my favorite Target trends! 
I want all the things. 
Adorable Swimsuit (the back is so cute on this!)// Scalloped Off the Shoulder top// Chambray Ruffle Tank (the back of this top is so cute!)// Blue Floral Top// Off the Shoulder Striped Dress// Wooden Mules (give me!)// Wooden Clog// Woven Sandal (gorgeous!)// Chic Weekender Bag// DV Saddle Bag (thank you Target for carrying Dolce Vita, now I have no money)// Cat Eye Sunnies// DV fringe wristlet\\


2 comments

  1. Lusting over that striped summer dress - perfect for the holidays!
    www.lilmissbianca.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am! I love that it doesn't break the bank too!

      Delete

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top