heart spotlight

I am so excited to talk about my most recent finding and new adventure. 
One day I was scoping out Jen Hatmaker's instagram (one of my favorite people in the whole world) and saw a cute little chinese chunk just rocking an extra chromosome. I dug a little deeper into this precious boy and saw that he was an orphan in China who also had a heart defect. My heart grew as big as the sky instantly.

Morning Star Foundation is an amazing organization which includes a foster home in China for children with complex heart defects as well as projects in Uganda too. I was immediately drawn to the heart babies and found out I could sponsor a baby monthly too. I prayed about it for a month and finally made a commitment to sponsor Eli. 
I get monthly updates and I also follow them on instagram and facebook for updates too. 

 Eli middle


This has been such an amazing adventure to me. I pray for Eli all the time, I pray that God will heal his little heart and he will find his forever home.



**I am in no way affiliated with Morning Star. All opinions are my own. I just love them so much.

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top