currently


Have you ever had writers block before? You want to write something worthy of reading but you come up with nothing? Thats where I've been these last couple of weeks. All my ideas come up short of the realness I want to give with this blog. I want this blog to represent me to my utmost, nothing fake. I want it to be like I am talking to a friend not putting on a persona. The number one reason I started writing this blog is to help with my creativity and to find what my real passions are. More of that to come though. Here is another edition of currently...

Doing: I am still into the Barre craze, this month I'm going to Neighborhood Barre for my barre workout. It is just as good as the others and way closer to my house. I could walk! The girls there are super sweet too. 
Eating: I'm sorry, but if you have never had Fresh Markets Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti you need to! These are so amaze. It's like the perfect size cookie. I eat them with coffee in the morning or after dinner at night. 

Reading: I am just about to start Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling. I love this girl so much, I really would love to just follow her around all day in a non-stalker-ish way. She is an inspiration to totally follow your dreams. I can't wait to start this book and laugh my hiney off. 
Listening: Adele. Enough said. I swear I sound just like her when I'm alone in my car. 
Loving: Can you guess what I am going to say? Christmas! Our tree is up, decorations are halfway finished, and Baker has no idea what to do with herself. I can't wait to post pictures of our tree!
 It was an experience when we went to cut it down. I only told Taylor to 'turn-around-we-are-not-going-today' three times. Ahh, the holidays. Happy Family. 

-jessica



No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top