Spring Shoe Wish List


With Spring so close (and the weather being uncharacteristically warm) I cannot help but browse through Nordstrom's new arrivals. Here are a few of my spring shoe wish lists! 

BP wedge - a spring must, how fun are these!?//
Steve Madden Slides - I have a similar pair and I wear them everywhere//
Steve Madden Heel - I feel like these can be worn with just about anything. Need.//
Tory Burch Jelly - I would wear these to the beach/pool or just hanging out around a brewery//
Jeffrey Campbell Wedge - I have a had a crush on these for a while now, they are just so pretty//
Soludos Espadrille Sandal - Right now my closet is lacking in the espadrille section, i feel like these are cute enough to wear with a dress or shorts outfit//
Birkenstocks - OH.YES.I.DID. I pray these trend forever.//




No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top