Dreaming of Spring













When I put this skirt on I feel so so girly! I just love it.
 I cannot wait to wear this skirt over and over again this spring. It can be dressed up or down!
 One of the best things about it is that it has pockets! Gotta love a good skirt with pockets. The top I received in a Stitch Fix, I get them about once every three months. 
The shoes I am wearing are very old Marc Jacobs, but so precious I can never part with them. 
I bought them in High School if that gives you any idea, and back then they were the most prized thing I owned. So they've been with me for years and I continue to love them! 


Green Midi Skirt // Shoes(old) Similar // Top (Stitch Fix) Similar// Kendra Scott Earrings// 
Necklace (old) Similar and Similar


No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top