Classic Denim on Denim












I cannot help but love this classic look. It's so comfy casual. 
I bought the fringe necklace at H&M years ago in Atlanta, it was the last one they had and I had to get it off the mannikin. I wear it all.the.time. 
I recently bought the shirt last year from J. Crew, I'm obsessed with henleys and it's chambray! 
I've also worn these boots out, but once again they are my go-to's for a comfy boho look. 
I love how easy this look is and also easy to throw together too. 

Chambray Shirt (similar)// Skinny Jeans// Boots (similar)// Necklace (similar)

1 comment

  1. Your style is so unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this site. paypal login my account official site

    ReplyDelete

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top