Weekend Ready








Happy Friday everyone!! This weekend Taylor and I have so many fun events going on. Tonight we are heading to Magic City Brewfest. To sum it up it's basically a festival of beer and food trucks, Taylor's mecca. Then Saturday we are off to Pepper Place Market for the first time this year, we will probably take the Zyp Bikes to it. 

This outfit is perfect for heading out on a Saturday to the Market, this top is super breezy. These red slides are the perfect addition to this outfit. I am obsessed with this type of sandal this summer. They are so easy and can be dressed up or down. The necklace and bracelet I am wearing comes from Noonday Collection, their jewelry helps create jobs all around the world. I love shopping for a cause! 

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Top-Shein// Shorts-Maykool (similar)// Shoes- Forever 21// Bag- Cuyana
Bracelet and necklace// shop here



No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top