Currently

currently daily brunch

currently daily brunch

currently daily brunch

I'm on my second cup of coffee writing this on a Sunday afternoon. I worked night shift last night at the hospital and my eyes are tired. This second cup of coffee though has jolted me and I am feeling inspired to write a currently post!
All the writing and reading I am doing for graduate school has made the blog suffer a bit. After writing a 3 page paper almost every week the last thing I want to do if do a forced post that seems fake.
I wanna keep it real on the blog.
Also, I downloaded a new budgeting app called Daily Budget (love + super easy layout) on my phone and it has me running a tight ship. I don't pretend to have all the money to buy all the things but running this blog and trying to keep up (whew) was starting to hurt our bank account. So drastic measures are being taken and you may see a change in the blog as I figure out what matters most to me. 

Reading: I've just finished the famous Me Before You, it is absolutely a chick flick book and I suggest you give it a shot. I've also heard the movie follows very closely with the book which I always appreciate. I am now on to Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore, I am very intrigued by it and heard it's kind of quirky. 
Watching: Bachelorette, duh! Please don't give me any spoilers! I have a friend at work who always looks up the spoilers and it drives me crazy! :) 
Planning: I have a girls beach trip coming up in July. I haven't been on an all girls trip since my bachelorette party. I am so excited, it's a group of super sweet girls! We are going to have a lot of fun! 
Buying: I just purchased a couple of items from Lush and also sent my mother in law some things too. She loves bath bombs. I cannot wait to try all of them out (post in the future)!
Loving: even though I am in school there is something about summer that gives off a carefree vibe, everyone is just in that mood and I love it.

Happy Monday! 

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top