Recipe for electronics and the beach



We have been absolutely loving our time here at Hilton Head Island. We have lounged around, ate delicious food, played cards, and soaked up the beautiful sun.

I am so glad I came across this awesome Dry Spell Phone Case that is perfect for the beach. This case has worked swimmingly, Taylor and I have actually fought over who is going to use it because it works for well! You can even use your phone through the case so you don't even have to take it out. Taylor has a larger phone than mine and it still fit! It is so easy too, just slide it in and snap the two levers down and you're ready to go! 

and oh yeah, it floats too! 

It is so perfect for the beach or pool because it keeps your phone dry and it floats. How cool is that?!
I wasn't a believer until I tried it out myself.
This case would also be good to take in water parks, whitewater rafting, or any activity that you needed to keep your phone dry. It doesn't take up a lot of space and can actually double to keep your cards and money dry too!
I may end up having to buy Taylor this white one so I can get my pink one back.

I also love this awesome Tortoise Phone Case, the orange and pink covers are so pretty. After seeing it in the package I thought it might be a little bulkier than my previous phone case but it's not at all and I absolutely love the look of it. It also came with two background colors so I can mix it up whenever! I also really want to buy this phone case too!


Happy Monday! 

*Thank you Tech Candy for partnering with me on this post. All opinions are my own. 

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top