Beach Packing List

Outfits:
Cozy Cardigan- I always try to bring something to throw on over my pajamas in the morning while enjoying coffee. This cardigan is extremely soft and perfect for cool mornings. 
Floral Tank- This tank top has a gorgeous floral print with some surprise woodland animals as well. 
Striped Dress- I love how this dress is so easy to wear. The pockets make it the perfect casual dress for a casual dinner out. 
Flamingo Pullover- I love to have an outfit ready for a rainy day, literally. This flamingo pullover sweater is perfect for a rainy beach day lounging around the house playing cards. 
Pink Cami Dress - This dress is going to be perfect for a date night with Taylor. It is simple, flowy, and a perfect pink color for the beach. It would be great showing off a golden tan!
All these items are from Le Tote, click the link to get $25 off your first tote! 

Accessories: 
Saddle Bag -We always ride bike every time we go to the beach so this crossbody saddle bag is perfect! 
Some personal favorites of mine are these Silver Sunnies, my signature scent, and this adorable blue necklace. These are great with any outfit. 
Tropical Bra - I love waking up and running on the beach. This is a great bra that I found at Target for less than $10! It's a great dupe of one of the more expensive brands! 

Beach Essentials:
Similar Beach hat- The older I've gotten the more of a freak I have become about my skin. When I was a teenager I would go to the beach and never put sunscreen on. I was just out of control. Thankfully, when I went to college something changed and I started obsessing about my skin. I love this Neutrogena Sensitive Skin SPF 60+ for my face and I've also love Sun Bum. I try not to put anything under 50 SPF on my skin. It so so important to me. That beautiful turkish towel is from Cuyana, I swear they do everything right. 

other items in this photo: beach bag(old) love this one and this oneSugar SPFQuay Sunnies

I am so excited about this beach trip before I start back school. I have two awesome books packed that I can't wait to get lost in. 
We get to take Baker on this trip too, she loves the beach so much. Be sure to follow me on 
Snapchat: japoe89 for crazy beach shenanigans! 

Happy Monday! 




1 comment

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top