Currently

-The only mug to drink coffee out of at the beach-

Reading: I just finished Big Little Lies, a friend had suggested it to me and it turned out to be such a great book. You never see the plot twist coming, usually I am pretty good at knowing what is coming next in a book but not this one, I was totally surprised! Plus this book is going to be an HBO series with Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman. 
 I've now moved on to Luckiest Girl Alive, another book he same friend suggested, and I am hooked. I am actually listening to this one on Audible, it's nice to plug in the headphones and stare out into the ocean and just get lost in a book.
Project: I am now the proud owner of a pop up camper! My brother had this pop up camper that he was not using and he wound up just giving it to me. Granted, it needs a lot of TLC but that's my project for now. The bones are great on it, it just needs some paint and cleaning. I will be posting photos of before and after in a few weeks.
Planning: Graduate school started this week. Prayers are appreciated if you want to pray for my organization skills. I've heard it isn't as hard as nursing school so that gives me a little hope. I am trying to be on top of assignments and have time management so I am still able to have a life outside of school. 
Buying: Dang you Target and your collabs. Target is having a great summer with all their collaborations they are doing. Click here for shoesHere for clothes. Here for handbags. Here for home. Here for more clothes.
Loving: We are still in Hilton Head and I have loved spending time with family and soaking up the sun.

We are headed home today from our fabulous week at the beach. It was so much fun and I can't wait to go back at the end of summer. It's going to be hard adjusting back to normal life.
Happy Wednesday! 

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top