currently




Reading: Currently finishing up Judy Blume's In the Unlikely Event. I've enjoyed reading it but I think the next book I want to read I want it to be a holiday book. 
Eating: Today I made these. Cauliflower tots! They are so so good, I keep them in a container in the fridge. They are great for snacking on! 
Doing: I have succumbed to the Pure Barre trend. I must admit I do love it though, I feel so good after a class and I hurt in places where I didn't even know I had muscles. 
Planning: Our one year anniversary trip is coming up and the Disney planning has begun! I cannot wait for our trip to Disney World! 
Loving: Although it gets pretty hot during the day, the mornings and nights here in Alabama are turning cooler and cooler each night! I am loving wearing my warm cozy pj's to bed. 

have a great weekend!
xx-jessica

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top