currently

morning snuggles

Reading: nothing! and this is a problem, I need book suggestions and I need them fast! 
Watching: I am so happy that fall shows are back on! Modern Family and The Mindy Project are my go-to shows! I am also watching Gossip Girl on Netflix. I read all the books when I was in high school and am just now getting around to watching the show. I know, basic white girl. 
Planning: with the magnificent holidays come planning and scheduling! We will have lots of holiday parties to go to and need to work out the deets for those!
Doing: I just bought a membership to Pure Barre, which I've become slightly obsessed with, so here come the rock hard abs! 
Loving: I've said it once and I'll say it again. This weather! It is finally starting to feel like fall here in Alabama, the air is feeling crisp and the leaves are turning yellow. 

Have a great Halloween Weekend! 
We will be zombied out on the couch watching scary movies and eating candy! 
xx-J


No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top