five finds from Trader Joes


1. Trader Jacques A Dozen Macarons - who doesn't love a delicious macarons? and who doesn't love 12?! These were really great, I didn't get to try the salted caramel because Taylor snatched them up before I could utter a word! I would buy these again but probably only in a chocolate flavor. 

2. Trader Joe's Organic Carrot Juice- this is exactly what it says. Carrot Juice. I don't know what I was thinking it would taste like but it definitely taste like carrots. It does have a sort of milky, creamy feel to it which is kind of nice. I would only buy this again to add to a smoothie. 

3. Trader Joe's Super Spinach Salad - This salad was really satisfying. It has spinach, quinoa, cranberries, chickpeas, edamame, pumpkin seeds, and a carrot ginger dressing. I topped it with grilled chicken and it filled me up for a lunch at work. I would buy this again and take them for lunch. 


4. Trader Joe's Soft Bite Mini Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti - These are perfect for dipping in coffee or having just as a dessert after a meal. Taylor is a fan too! 



5. Trader Joe's Mango Mochi - Have you ever had mochi?! This is the first I had ever heard about it and I was intrigued. These little rounds are coated with a jelly like chewy substance and on the inside is mango sorbet with a mango jam filling. I am a substance eater so I was wary at first but I absolutely love eating these and they taste good too! There are also other options that were chocolate and vanilla. I have to buy the chocolate for Taylor to try next! 

Trader Joe's is not somewhere I would go to buy all of my groceries, but it is a fun place to go and find crazy new things to try out. I love walking through the aisles and finding random items (MOCHI) that I have never tried before. 
It's a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Taylor and I have no plans which is something I am so excited about! 

Happy Friday! 

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top