Floral + Gingham






    




Mixing prints is one of my favorite things to do when I want to pick out a fun bold outfit. I haven't always gotten it right, but I think this outfit works! I think if you want to try out mixing prints you should start with stripes. A striped top with geometric pants or a floral skirt would be a great starter kit. 
When you are mixing it helps to have matching colors in both top and bottom like the center of the flowers and shorts in my outfit. It helps pull the patterns together. Another great option is leopard shoes. Leopard + stripes will totally step up your outfit. I am a full supporter of the leopard is a neutral movement. 

It was a beautiful weekend in Alabama, Taylor and I didn't get to enjoy it though because we were both at work, bummer. This weekend we are heading down to Mobile for his niece and nephew's birthday so hopefully we will have a nice road trip and some much needed r&r with family. I hope everyone else had a great weekend though! 

shorts (also love these)/top-Le Tote (use this link for $25 off your first box! see last week's post)
shoes (under $20!)/ cross body- Le tote)/ earrings- Le tote


No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top