Currently


Reading: I've just finished reading Killing Kennedy and it was awesome! I highly suggest reading this if you're wanting to dive into some history! I've now moved on to The Good Girl. I can tell this one is going to be a page turner and I'll have it finished by this weekend. Any more book suggestions that I just have to read? A friend suggested Big Little Lies so that's next on the reading list. 
Watching: Finally The Mindy Project has come back! If you have never watched this show I highly suggest you give it a try! The comedic timing of Morgan Tookers is astounding. Also  season 2 of Unbreakable Kimmy Schimdt comes on this week! 
Wearing: Still loving my subscription to Le Tote! I can tell it has definitely saved me money on clothes! See my post here and here for more details.
Praying: I just ordered the Proverbs Reading Plan for Taylor and I to start on May 2. We usually do our own thing when it comes to bible studies and quiet time, but I thought this might be a good way to see if we could do one together. I am really excited about this and am praying that we can learn and grow together spiritually. That has always always been my prayer for our marriage. 
Loving: Springtime in the south! We just got back from Ono Island (picture above) and the weather was gorgeous! I feel like we've been going on little trips a lot, so I am excited to have this weekend off to enjoy Birmingham and have an easy weekend.

Happy Friday everyone!
 Don't forget to sign up to win a free workout tank in this post! Giveaway ends Sunday! 

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top