update on goals

I cannot even believe we are already half way through 2015! I guess time really does fly when you're having fun! 
In January, I listed some small goals for myself and I'm just going to do a check up on how far I've come and if any has changed. 
Here are the goals from my January post: 
1. Disney Vacation. 
2. Second honeymoon to Excellence resort.  
3. Pay off my credit card. 
4. Breast enhancement. this is more of a pending goal.
5. Savings. 

1. Disney vacation. Still in the works, we have two big trips coming up in the next 6 months that I think this one will have to wait until next year. 
2. Excellence Resort. Again, two big trips coming up. This one might need to wait until next year as well. 
3. Pay off credit card. CHECK!  I did this and it is amazing. Now I am able to put money back for savings! 
4. Breast enhancement. This is still pending. This is more of a long term goal, not really a 2015 goal.
5. Savings. We are able to say that we have a savings that is worth 3 months of our expenses.  

So our priorities are straight in saying we have attacked the money goals with no problem, now its time to start attacking my travel goals! 


No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top