Beauty Counter: what takes 26 seconds?


beauty-counter-daily-brunch

I met Rachel, a long time childhood friend, in the Target parking lot with her little girl. They were both dressed like they had just stepped out of a J.Crew or Anthropologie magazine, but that's another post. 
(I pray I always look cute when I have a toddler) 

She gave me a bag of goodies from Beauty Counter
If you've been living under a rock Beauty Counter is a fantastic skin care and makeup line that uses NO PARABENS, SULFATES, SYNTHETIC FLAVORS OR FRAGRANCES, along with a lot of other things I cannot pronounce. Click here to see the Never List, it's actually really interesting.

Once I read somewhere once that it takes 26 seconds for a product to sink into your skin. I hope you know and trust what you are putting on your skin. 
You only have one body, you should probably take really good care of it. 

beauty-counter-daily-brunch

beauty-counter-daily-brunch

beauty-counter-daily-brunch

beauty-counter-daily-brunch
 Keep this mist in your purse when for when you need a refresher on your face, it's perfect for hot summer days and dry winter mornings. I love this product, the smell if like you're putting your face in a bouquet of fresh roses. 

beauty-counter-daily-brunch

beauty-counter-daily-brunch

beauty-counter-daily-brunch


I tried Beauty Counter for a week and this is what I loved: 
The Smell: I wish computers had scratch and sniff because all the products I tried has an amazing fresh clean scent. Nothing was ever to heavy.
A Little Goes a Long Way: I can see these products lasting me a really long time especially the EXFOLIATER, they are excellent quality and that makes the product last. 
My Face: After using these for a week I began to see results, the redness went down on my cheeks and my skin was visibly softer. 

beauty-counter-daily-brunch

If you are interested in trying out Beauty Counter I suggest you talk to Rachel, she is super friendly and will talk to you about what your skin needs are. If you want to shop around and check out all their products click here



I did receive products for this post but all opinions are 100% my own. Photos by Charity Ponter.




No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top