breakfast recipes + meal prepping

On the days I have to work, I try really hard to meal prep my breakfast. It is so important to eat breakfast on days that I work because I might not be able to step away until lunchtime. Getting something into my body that will hold me over is super important. 
Here are a few of my favorite recipes for breakfast: 

Country Breakast Bowls from Budget Bytes 
budget-bytes-daily-brunch

I make these all the time, they freeze really well!  I am going to live off these when we do whole30 minus the cheese of course. 

Tropical Yogurt Parfait from Budget Bytes
budget bytes daily brunch

These can be made ahead and enjoyed all throughout the week. Plus you can add/take away so many options! 

Whole30 approved Frittata - made by me! 
easy-frittata-daily-brunch

This is my favorite recipe because it can be adjusted so much to fit whatever you are feeling! This usually lasts my 3-4 days depending on how hearty I make it.

I would love to hear if you guys have any other go to breakfast recipes that I need to try! 
Comment below with your favorite go-to breakfast recipes! 



No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top