new favorite summer products


DAILY BRUNCH SUMMER MOISTURIZERS

When it comes to my skin in particular I have to have hydration. When I am working 12 hour shifts at the hospital I don't always get to drink my 8 glasses of water a day. I am lucky if I get one glass!

These two products have become my lifesavers during these hot summer months.
 I've never really used serums before but I am now a believer! This Hydrating B-5 Gel serum has done wonders for my skin, I can tell a difference from when I wear it and when I don't. It also helps my skin have this glow that I can't get enough of. It's key ingredient is hyaluronic acid which is a super hydrator and works with the body to hold moisture.

The Water Drop Moisturizer is something I received recently in a Birchbox and it is a new beauty staple on my drawer. I love everything about this from the smell, texture, and impact it has on my skin. It looks like a mixture between a gel/moisturizer, and it leaves little water droplets that you pat on with your fingers to allow it to blend in. 
These products are really great because they can be used year round, in the summer when it's hot and in the winter when your skin gets really dry.


No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top