currently

::from our last beach trip of the summer to HHI, goodbye summer::

Reading: I finally caved and bought The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. After hearing so many of my friends and family swear by it I finally got talked into buying it. I know it will change everything I believe in about impulse buying but we will see. I start reading it tonight, updates to come later.
Planning: Our one year anniversary trip will be to, wait for it... Disney World! I am so excited I can't stand it. So i have lots to do in the lead up to November. We are going to get to act like kids and no one will care!
Lists: In effort to stay ahead I've already start planning and buying Christmas gifts. I am so proud of myself, buying christmas gifts in August! Go me! 
Writing: I am also getting my resume together. Yep, back to graduate school for me. Why do I do this to myself. 
Loving: The transition to fall! I plan on stocking up later today at Hobby Lobby. FALL MODE FULL ON... Pumpkin everything, Alabama football, warm cider, scarfs, and baking galore.

xx-jessica

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top