signature scents

A girl should have a signature scent that she loves. 
Well I have plenty, and for different occasions too. 

For work: Marc Jacobs Daisy
I love floral perfumes and Marc Jacobs does them right! I also love Marc Jacobs Woman, this is the best floral perfume that I have ever used. 

For every day: Tocca's Giulietta
This is a great everyday perfume, it is very light and airy. It is good for when you still want to wear a perfume but want to scale back a bit and have a lingering floral scent. 

For a date or night out: Chance
Need I say more? 
I started using this years ago and haven't stopped since. This has been my go to since I can remember. It has floral tones and a sexy background about it. I always get compliments when I spritz this baby on. 
Another Chanel perfume that I have in rotation is Coco Mademoiselle. It is a lighter, more citrusy scent. That pairs well as an everyday fragrance. 

I also have been dying to try Walk on Air by Kate Spade! Being that it has notes of floral throughout all layers, I am sure that I will love it. 

2 comments

  1. Chanel Chance is one of my favourites! along with Coco Mademoiselle!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes girl! those are always my go-to's!

    ReplyDelete

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top