What matters most to you?

daily-brunch-scripture

"He must increase, but I must decrease." -John 3:30

What matters most to you? I have really struggled with this since I started writing in Daily Brunch. I started this blog to encourage others. Am I increasing while God is decreasing in my life?
To me it's not about finding balance, it's about giving all the glory to God.
Let God be your balance and go to him before anything.
How do I accept recognition? Am I humble or am I prideful? Do I take credit for things or do I give God all the credit? These are questions that I force myself to answer because I know I struggle with them.
Learning how to run a blog plus decrease is a fantastic journey that the Lord is gracefully guiding me through.
In a world filled with people trying to get ahead and gain recognition, the Lord is teaching me to swallow pride and show humbleness.
Of course I fail to do that every. single. day.
That's why I am the student, not the teacher. I am so thankful and praise the Lord for his grace and mercy towards his selfish child.
So I challenge you, what's important to you?
 Do you take recognition for yourself or pass it on to the Lord, if you feel guilty about the question then you may have some work to do.

Happy Tuesday and be thankful you are forgiven!


No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top