Winter Skin Care Routine

With the season changing it's time to update my skin care routine. The air is now turning cold and dry, and that is not good for my skin. Here are a couple of items I like to use to fight what the winter air does to my skin!


To start off with during the day I will prime my face with Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner and follow up with Royal Apothic Firming Eye Treatment.


For my body I use Lubriderm on my legs, I have sensitive skin and this works really well in helping to prevent breakouts after shaving, it helps that it is fragrance free.
 For the rest of my body I usually switch between my favorite lotion Simpatico Ambergris and First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream, I use FAB 2-3 times a week and the Simpatico the rest of the week.


For my face I always use Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate and I usually use the midnight eye concentrate(not pictured) as well. I love this stuff, I wake up and my skin has an amazing glow to it. Over that I usually put on a moisturizer, I have been trying out Eucerin Redness Relief for about a week now. I have redness around my cheeks and nose and I have heard good things about this one. During the day I usually use Kiehls Panthenol Protein Moisturizing Face Cream


 Another product I use about 3-4 times a week is Kiehls Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate, this stuff works! My skin is amazingly smooth after putting this on, I usually wear this under my daily facial cream.

Any other products I'm missing? Any better ideas for redness relief? What is your go-to winter skin care routine? Let me know! 

xx-J

No comments

Lilla P Spring New Arrivals
Door to Door Organics
Back to Top